New Events Include Eleventh Annual Delivering Alpha Conference and Inclusion in Action Forum
Englewood Cliffs, N.J., March 4, 2021 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced new additions to its 2021 virtual events schedule. These events are an extension of the previously announced all-virtual slate the company will produce this year.
Inclusion in Action: CNBC Opportunity forum will examine strategies and initiatives for organizations that create equity and opportunity not just for employees but also customers, clients, suppliers and the broader community to create lasting change.
Delivering Action has hosted the biggest names in the investment community from top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through virtual one-on-one interviews and panel sessions.
In addition to these new events, CNBC will host many more over the course of 2021 including:
· @Work Summit – March 30 – Sponsors: ABM, Cisco, Knightscope and ZipRecruiter
· Healthy Returns Summit – May 11 – Sponsor: Change Healthcare
· CNBC Evolve Global Summit – June 16 – Sponsors: Accenture, City National Bank and ServiceNow
· CNBC Financial Advisor Summit – June 29 – Sponsor: Global X ETFs; December 8 – Sponsor: Nuveen
· CNBC Disruptor 50 Summit – October 21 – Sponsor: NYSE
· Workforce Executive Council (WEC) Summit – November 3 – Sponsor: Society for Human Resource Management
· Technology Executive Council (TEC) Summit – November 17 – Sponsors: IBM and NasdaqRead more on cnbc.com