Second annual health care conference to feature the innovators that are driving better financial and clinical results
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., March 19, 2019 — CNBC today unveiled the lineup for its second annual business of health care conference, “Healthy Returns,” which will take place on May 21, 2019 in NYC.
This one-day event will bring together the most innovative medical technologists, entrepreneurs, executives and investors from the biotech, pharma, and insurance industries. Led by CNBC anchors and reporters, CNBC will explore how leaders in health care are working with patients and providers to develop dynamic new solutions and ultimately, create healthy returns, clinically and financially.
This year’s “Healthy Returns” speakers include:
- Mark Bertolini – Aetna, Former Chief Executive Officer; Author, “Mission-Driven Leadership”
- Jorge Conde – Andreessen Horowitz, General Partner
- Paul Dabrowski – Synthego, Chief Executive Officer
- Edward Ellison, M.D. – The Permanente Federation LLC, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director
- Alex Gorsky – Johnson & Johnson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Gottlieb, M.D. – 23rd Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Marc Harrison, M.D. – Intermountain Healthcare, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Ashish Jha, M.D. – Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Harvard Global Health Institute Director
- Daphne Koller – insitro, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Vasant “Vas” Narasimhan, M.D. – Novartis, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Orszag – Lazard Freres & Co., Head of North American M&A, Vice Chairman of Investment Banking, Global Co-Head of Health Care
- John Rogers, M.D. – Northwestern University, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Medicine
- Martine Rothblatt, M.D. – United Therapeutics, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Jennifer Schneider, M.D. – Livongo, President
- Christi Shaw – Eli Lilly and Company, Senior Vice President and President, Lilly Bio-Medicines
- Bob Sheehy – Bright Health, Founder and Chief Executive Officer and Former UnitedHealthcare Chief Executive Officer
- Andy Slavitt – Town Hall Ventures, General Partner
- Alethia Young – Cantor Fitzgerald, Large Cap Biotech Analyst and Head of Healthcare Research
Sponsors for the event include Hospital for Special Surgery. For more information about Healthy Returns, to view the agenda or to register to attend, go to: www.cnbcevents.com/healthy-returns/.
The conference will be coupled with special content on CNBC TV before, during and after the event and CNBC Digital. The Healthy Returns editorial franchise also includes a weekly newsletter.
CNBC invites the public at large to engage with the Healthy Returns speakers and other followers through social media. There will be opportunities to share videos, watch sessions and add to the dialogue from anywhere in the world. Join “Healthy Returns” conversations on social media using #HealthyReturns. Live social media coverage will be shared on a variety of platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.Read full article on cnbc.com