New Virtual Event to Gather Most Trusted Small Business Leaders to Help Small Business Owners with Actionable Advice and Best Practices
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., July 22, 2020 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced a new small business event, Small Business Playbook: The Path Forward, which will take place on Wednesday, August 12th from 1-4pm ET.
This virtual summit will gather the most trusted and inspirational voices in business to deliver the resources small business owners need to survive today’s crisis and provide a path forward for the future. Led by CNBC anchors and reporters, the conference will offer audience members practical and interactive seminars on specific issues vital to small business owners in a COVID-19 environment.
Featured speakers will include:
· Margaret Anadu, Head of Urban Investment Group, Goldman Sachs
· Tamika Catchings, Vice President of Basketball Operations, WNBA’s Indiana Fever
· Jesse Itzler, Serial Entrepreneur and Bestselling Author; Founder, Marquis Jet and Zico Coconut Water
· Orvin Kimbrough, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Midwest Bankcentre
· Quentin Messer, Chief Executive Officer, New Orleans Business Alliance
· Kevin O’Leary, Co-Host, “Shark Tank”; Chairman, O’Shares ETFs
· Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operations Officer, Facebook
· Gary Vaynerchuk, Chief Executive Officer, Vayner Media
· Holly Wade, Director of Research and Policy Analysis, National Federation of Independent Business
· Andrew Zimmern, James Beard Award-winning Chef and Bestselling Author; Host, MSNBC’s “What’s Eating America”; Founder, Independent Restaurant Coalition
Topics of discussion will include: re-evaluating business models and staying financially afloat during the economic downturn; keeping customers engaged through new marketing strategies; examining your inner-narrative and overcoming adversity; and preparing your business and employees to resume operations post-pandemic. The event will also explore what the path forward will look like post-crisis, leveraging the latest data and hearing from top civic and elected leaders.
Content from the conference will be made available throughout CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital before, during and after the event.
Join Small Business Playbook: The Path Forward conversations on social media using #CNBCSmallBiz. Live social media coverage will be shared on a variety of platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
T-Mobile for Business and Principal Financial Group are sponsors of Small Business Playbook: The Path Forward. For additional details and to register to attend, click here.Read more on cnbc.com