CNBC will present a two-hour virtual event, ″@WORK SPOTLIGHT: The New Convergence: Driving Better Outcomes” on Thursday, June 18, 2020 @ 11:30AM.
Companies are only just beginning to leverage technologies that we now know are the most critical to thrive in changing times. Hosted by CNBC expert reporters and anchors, this invitation-only virtual spotlight event will provide insightful discourse about the transformative convergence of technology and valuable strategies for driving better business outcomes.
Through discussions with the most influential voices on the future of work, CNBC will explore how companies can use converging tech to find the best workers, create a new, more flexible workforce, and enhance their bottom line.
This event is sponsored by T-Mobile for Business.
Event speakers include:
· Pat Gelsinger, CEO, VMware
· Que Dallara, President and CEO, Honeywell Connected Enterprise
· “Tiger” Tyagarajan, President and CEO, Genpact
· Paul Gaffney, CTO, Kohl’s
· Solmaz Shahalizadeh, Head of Data Science and Engineering, Shopify
· Andrea Gallego, CTO and Partner, BCG Gamma
· Chris Wright, CTO, Red Hat
· George Batsakis, Chief Strategy Officer, 1901 Group
· Neil Green, Chief Digital Officer, Otis
· Alexis Wichowski, Deputy CTO – Innovation, City of New York
· Mishka Dehghan, Vice President, Strategy, Product, & Solutions Engineering, T-Mobile for BusinessRead more on cnbc.com