Inaugural One-Day Event for Business Leaders and Industry Movers Focused on the Intersection of Sports and Business
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., & NEW YORK, N.Y., July 20, 2023 – CNBC and Boardroom today announced that in addition to the in-person Game Plan Summit taking place on July 25 in Los Angeles, the event will also now be available via livestream.
Throughout the afternoon, both in-person and virtual attendees will glean insight from executives and athletes about unique investment opportunities in sports, the future of sports leadership, the business of live sports and the intersection of sports and entertainment, among others. The full agenda can be found here.
To buy a ticket to the livestream or request an in-person invitation, go to: CNBCEvents.com/GamePlan.
The full list of speakers for the Game Plan Summit include:
· Linda Alvarado, Colorado Rockies Co-Owner
· Paolo Banchero, 2022-23 NBA Rookie of the Year
· Jessica Berman, National Women’s Soccer League Commissioner
· David Blitzer, Blackstone Global Head of Tactical Opportunities and New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia 76ers Co-Owner
· Aryeh Bourkoff, LionTree Chairman & CEO
· Lexie Brown, WNBA Player, LA Sparks & Athletes Unlimited Executive Committee
· Stuart Duguid, EVOLVE Co-Founder
· Kevin Durant, 35V/Boardroom Co-Founder and two-time NBA Champion
· Ashlyn Harris, Gotham FC Global Creative Advisor
· Jessica Holtz, CAA Sports Co-Head of Basketball
· Larry Jackson, Gamma Co-Founder and CEO
· Rich Kleiman, 35V/Boardroom Co-Founder
· E. Stanley Kroenke, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment CEO and Los Angeles Rams Owner
· Steve Kuhn, Major League Pickleball Founder
· Nick Kyrgios, Pro Tennis Player
· Jay Marine, Amazon Prime Video Vice President and Global Head of Sports
· James Pitaro, ESPN Chairman
· Paul Rabil, Premier Lacrosse League Co-Founder and President
· Travis Scott, Rapper and Entrepreneur
· Tamika Tremaglio, National Basketball Players Association Executive Director
· Will Welch, GQ Global Editorial Director
· Clara Wu Tsai, BSE Global Vice Chair, New York Liberty Governor and Brooklyn Nets Co-Owner
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than half a billion people per month across all platforms. The network’s 15 live hours a day of news programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of reality programming, CNBC’s highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides financial market news and information to CNBC’s investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.
Boardroom covers the business of sports, music and entertainment, with a special focus on the ways that athletes, executives, musicians, and creators are moving the business world forward. Boardroom is at the forefront of industry change: We bring unique perspectives on and access to the news, trending topics and key players you need to know.
Recent film and TV projects also under the Boardroom umbrella include the Academy Award-winning Two Distant Strangers (Netflix), the critically acclaimed scripted series SWAGGER (Apple TV+) and documentary NYC Point Gods (Showtime).