Twelfth Annual Flagship CNBC Event to Take Place in New York City
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., September 15, 2022— CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, will host the twelfth annual Delivering Alpha investor summit on September 28th at The Glasshouse in New York City.
This elite conference brings together the biggest names in the investment community including top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through one-on-one interviews and panel sessions.
The event will kick off with Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Wally Adeyemo who will discuss the Biden administration’s plan to fight inflation, and also feature a one-on-one interview with Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, getting his perspective on the economy, the mid-terms and more.
Additional speakers for the 2022 Delivering Alpha conference include:
· Afsaneh Beschloss, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RockCreek
· Carson Block, Chief Investment Officer, Muddy Waters Capital
· Orlando Bravo, Founder and Managing Partner, Thoma Bravo
· Jim Chanos, Founder and Managing Partner, Chanos & Company
· Stanley Druckenmiller, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Duquesne Family Office
· Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
· Bill Ford, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, General Atlantic
· Jonathan Gray, President and Chief Operating Officer, Blackstone
· Ken Griffin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Citadel
· Heidi Heitkamp, Former U.S. Senator (D), North Dakota
· Whitney Wolfe Herd, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Bumble
· Daniel J. Ivascyn, Group Chief Investment Officer, PIMCO
· David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman, The Carlyle Group
· Julian Salisbury, Global Head, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
· Roy Swan, Head of Mission Investments, Ford Foundation
· Shundrawn Thomas, Former Chief Executive Officer, Northern Trust Asset Management
· Anastasia Titarchuk, Chief Investment Officer, New York State’s Common Retirement Fund
· John Vaske, Head, Americas, Temasek
· Paula Volent, Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, The Rockefeller University
· Tina Byles Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer and Founder, Xponance
· Lauren Taylor Wolfe, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Impactive Capital
Allocators and investors from leading institutions and endowments attending the conference will hear from speakers about their insights and thoughts on topics such as the future for credit investing, the potential end to the selloff in equities, managing risk versus reward, optimizing returns and navigating the new market dynamic amid a challenging environment, among others.
Limited coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
For the latest investing intelligence and strategies from the most successful investors, sign up for the Delivering Alpha Newsletter today: https://www.cnbc.com/deliveringalphanewsletter/.
Sponsors for Delivering Alpha include Parametric, PointsBet, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Standard Chartered, Interactive Brokers and Nuveen.
The event mobile app for CNBC’s Delivering Alpha conference is powered by iConnections.
For more information about the 2022 Delivering Alpha conference including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: cnbcevents.com/delivering-alpha/.