Thirteenth Annual Flagship CNBC Event to Take Place in New York City
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., September 14, 2023— CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, will host the thirteenth annual Delivering Alpha conference on September 28th at The Glasshouse in New York City.
This world-class annual summit convenes elite investors, thinkers and leaders across the spectrum of asset classes – equities, commodities, real estate, credit, alternatives and beyond – to participate in high-level discussions lead by CNBC anchors and reporters on the risks, rewards and returns investors are experiencing in today’s global economy.
Delivering Alpha will dive deep into the critical issues in today’s investment environment from a global macro strategy session to best ways to invest in private credit, to opportunities in real estate, to generating alpha in AI. The closing session is a can’t miss, exclusive conversation with outspoken investor Bill Ackman of Pershing Square Capital.
Additional speakers for the 2023 Delivering Alpha conference include:
· Michael Arougheti, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer & President, Ares Management Corporation
· Jase Auby, Chief Investment Officer, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
· Jeff Blau, Chief Executive Officer, Related Companies; Chairman & Founding Partner, energyRe
· Les Brun, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Ariel Alternatives
· Tina Byles Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer & Founder, Xponance
· Edwin Cass, Senior Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, CPP Investments
· Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
· Mark Delaney, Chief Investment Officer & Deputy Chief Executive, AustralianSuper
· Damien Dwin, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Lafayette Square
· Dawn Fitzpatrick, Chief Executive Officer, Soros Fund Management LLC
· Brad Gerstner, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Altimeter
· Suni Harford, President, UBS Asset Management
· Yie-Hsin Hung, President & Chief Executive Officer, State Street Global Advisors
· Lydia Jett, Managing Partner, SoftBank Investment Advisers
· Jenny Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Templeton
· Katie Koch, President & Chief Executive Officer, TCW
· Kathleen McCarthy, Global Co-Head of Real Estate, Blackstone
· Raymond McGuire, President, Lazard
· Armen Panossian, Incoming Co-Chief Executive Officer, Head of Performing Credit and Portfolio Manager, Oaktree
· Rebecca Patterson, Board Chair, Council for Economic Education
· Dina Powell McCormick, Vice Chairman & President of Global Client Services, BDT & MSD Partners
· Rick Rieder, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer of Global Fixed Income, BlackRock
Through one-on-one interviews and panel sessions, the biggest names in the investment community as well as influential economic leaders will be on hand at this year’s Delivering Alpha conference to provide attendees with insights and ideas, analysis and intelligence, all designed to balance risk with maximized returns.
Limited coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
For the latest investing intelligence and strategies from the most successful investors, sign up for the Delivering Alpha Newsletter today: https://www.cnbc.com/deliveringalphanewsletter/.
Sponsors for Delivering Alpha include Interactive Brokers, Nuveen, State Street Global Advisors and US Bank.
The event mobile app for CNBC’s Delivering Alpha conference is powered by iConnections.
A portion of the conference proceeds will benefit The Council for Economic Education (CEE), the nation’s leading non-profit dedicated to increasing the economic and financial literacy of K-12 students.
For more information about the 2023 Delivering Alpha conference including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: cnbcevents.com/delivering-alpha/.