CNBC to Host Virtual Summit on Tuesday, November 17
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., October 30, 2020 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the speaker lineup for “Path Forward: Your Money” summit, taking place virtually on November 17 at 2pm ET.
The coronavirus pandemic is not just a public health crisis, but an economic one, as well. With the country in the midst of a historic recession, every American is feeling the pinch –from job insecurity, to rising healthcare costs, to investment volatility. CNBC’s “Path Forward: Your Money” virtual summit will bring together some of the top experts in personal finance to provide critical advice on spending and saving, examine the psychology behind decision making and to help you stay financially sound during this time of unprecedented challenges.
CNBC anchors and reporters will moderate virtual interviews and the content from the program will be featured on CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital.
“Path Forward: Your Money” summit speakers will include:
· Tiffany Aliche, Founder of “The Budgetnista”
· Brandon Copeland, NFL’s New England Patriots Linebacker, Professor at University of Pennsylvania
· Carl Nassib, NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders Defensive End
· Suze Orman, Author, Financial Advisor
· Bill Perkins, Skylar Energy CEO, Author of “Die with Zero”
· Eesha Sharma, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Business at Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business
Event sponsors include Empower Retirement and Fully.
To view the event agenda, learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/yourmoney/.
For more information about CNBC Events, attending, speaking or sponsoring, please visit www.cnbcevents.com.Read more on cnbc.com