Dynamic Event to Examine the Trends that Will Disrupt, Enable and Power Growth for the Next Decade
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., October 11, 2022 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the speaker lineup for the D50X Summit, taking place virtually on Thursday, October 20th at 2pm ET.
Backed by a decade of CNBC’s groundbreaking Disruptor 50 list, the D50X Summit will look at what trends will disrupt, enable and power growth as well as produce amazing returns for the next ten years and beyond.
Throughout the event, CNBC anchors and reporters will lead discussions with top executives that are changing the game across the medical, transportation, cryptocurrency, cyber security, investing industries and beyond.
· Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel will discuss the epic race to create the Covid-19 vaccine and what lies ahead as the company fights to protect its patented technology.
· PEAK6 Co-Founder & Managing Partner and Poker Power Co-Founder Jennifer Just will talk about her mission to make women better leaders by teaching them how to play poker.
· Flexport Founder & CEO Ryan Petersen will explain how the once well-tuned freight industry has become a disaster that’s fueling some of the worst inflation in decades.
· Vista Equity Partners Founder, Chairman & CEO Robert F. Smith will speak about the current state of the economy, private equity and venture investing, and how he wants to create opportunity for more diverse-led disruptive companies to be formed, financed, counseled and led.
· MoonPay Co-Founder & CEO Ivan Soto-Wright and Lacework Co-CEO Jay Parikh will talk about the best ways to protect digital assets, from tokens to NFTs and more.
· 23andMe CEO & Co-Founder Anne Wojcicki will discuss the long and winding road from founding her company in 2006, to working with regulators to keep the company afloat, to taking 23andMe public and the challenges ahead in a difficult market.
The New York Stock Exchange and PwC are sponsors of CNBC’s D50X Summit.
For more information regarding the CNBC Disruptor 50, including the full list, interviews, in-depth analysis and original digital video, visit CNBC.com/Disruptors. And stay up to date on the latest news regarding Disruptor 50 companies by subscribing to CNBC’s weekly newsletter, Disruption in Action, at CNBC.com/disruptorsnewsletter/.
To learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/d50x-2022/.
For more information about CNBC Events, attending, speaking or sponsoring, go to: cnbcevents.com.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage, business content and general news consumed by more than 544 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 15 live hours a day of news programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC’s highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides financial market news and information to CNBC’s investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.