CNBC to Host Virtual Summit on Tuesday, November 10
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., October 19, 2020 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the speaker lineup for the CNBC Evolve summit, taking place virtually on November 10 at 12pm ET.
The CNBC Evolve series serves to feature the iconic global companies and executives who are adapting and innovating in this era of massive disruption and technological advances to transform the future. This year, the coronavirus pandemic has added a new set of challenges for the business world, accelerating the need for companies to evolve and adapt in order to meet the needs of their consumers and employees. Featuring best-in-class CEOs and innovators in conversation with CNBC anchors and reporters, CNBC Evolve provides a forum for companies to share strategies, tactics and lessons learned during this unprecedented time in a peer-to-peer environment.
CNBC anchors and reporters will moderate virtual interviews and panel discussions, with content from the program being featured on CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital, including a special report available at: cnbc.com/evolve.
2020 CNBC Evolve Summit speakers will include:
· Darius Adamczyk, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Honeywell
· Crystal Ashby, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Executive Leadership Council
· Kelly Caruso, Chief Executive Officer, Shipt
· Lisa Deverell, Purina Animal Nutrition President and Executive Vice President, Land O’Lakes
· Tom Hayes, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ocean Spray
· Stan Kasten, President and Chief Executive Officer, Los Angeles Dodgers
· Alfred Kelly, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Visa
· Arvind Krishna, Chief Executive Officer, IBM
· Lisa Safarian, Crop Science President, Bayer North America
Senior-level decision-makers from top Fortune 500 companies and start-ups across the globe will join an exciting lineup of speakers for the event where they will have the opportunity to participate in break-out sessions and networking breaks.
Event sponsors include Accenture, Chevron, City National Bank, Klarna, Splunk and ZipRecruiter.
To view the event agenda, learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/cnbc-evolve-summit/.
For more information about CNBC Events, attending, speaking or sponsoring, please visit www.cnbcevents.com.Read more on cnbc.com