Conference to Feature CEOs from Walmart, Levi’s, Chipotle, Activision and More on November 19th in Los Angeles
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., October 10, 2019 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the line-up for the latest CNBC Evolveconference, which will take place on Tuesday, November 19th in Los Angeles at the Hudson Loft. The event is sponsored by Abbott, City National Bank and ZipRecruiter.
The CNBC Evolve series features iconic legacy companies and executives who are adapting and innovating in this era of disruptive technological change to transform the future. Featuring best-in-class CEOs and innovators in conversation with CNBC anchors and reporters, CNBC Evolve provides a forum for companies to share strategies, tactics and lessons learned in a peer-to-peer environment.
Throughout the half-day event, panel discussions will include how legacy companies like Walmart are competing with upstarts and adapting to the changing consumer, where new disruptive companies see opportunities that are being missed by incumbents, and how great leaders steer their companies through turbulent times.
Featured CNBC Evolve speakers will include:
- Tim Armstrong, Founder and CEO, The DTX Company; former Chairman and CEO, AOL
- Chip Bergh, President and CEO, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Amy Howe, President and COO, Ticketmaster North America
- Bobby Kotick, CEO, Activision Blizzard
- Jill Layfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Tamara Mellon
- Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Walmart
- Brian Niccol, CEO, Chipotle
- Eric Ryan, Co-Founder and CEO, Olly
CNBC’s Julia Boorstin, Tyler Mathisen, Becky Quick and Kate Rogers will lead the event’s on-stage interviews and panel discussions. Interviews and content from the program will also be featured on CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital, including a special report available at: https://www.cnbc.com/evolve/.Read full article on cnbc.com