ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., September 9, 2019 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the line-up for the latest CNBC Evolveconference, which will take place on Tuesday, September 24th in Chicago. The event is sponsored by Abbott and ZipRecruiter.
The CNBC Evolve series features iconic legacy companies and executives who are adapting and innovating in this era of disruptive technological change to transform the future. Featuring best-in-class CEOs and innovators in conversation with CNBC anchors and reporters, CNBC Evolve provides a forum for companies to share strategies, tactics and lessons learned in a peer-to-peer environment.
Featured CNBC Evolve speakers will include:
- Richard Allison, CEO, Domino’s Pizza
- Greg Brown, Chairman and CEO, Motorola Solutions
- Pedro Lopes, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Computer Science, University of Chicago
- Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
- Jim Murray, President, RXBAR
- Micky Onvural, CEO, Bonobos
- Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer, Procter & Gamble
Interviews and content from the program will also be featured on CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital.Read full article on cnbc.com