Annual Investor Conference to Be Held on September 28 in NYC
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., May 12, 2022 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the Advisory Board for its 2022 Delivering Alpha investor conference, which will be held on September 28th at The Glasshouse in New York City. A must-see event for more than a decade, the conference offers audiences an action-packed agenda created in collaboration with this illustrious group of advisory board members.
The 2022 Delivering Alpha Advisory Board is made up of new and returning members, including:
· Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CalSTRS
· Elizabeth Burton, Chief Investment Officer, Employees’ Retirement System of Hawaii
· Afsaneh Beschloss, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RockCreek
· Orlando Bravo, Founder and Managing Partner, ThomaBravo
· Tina Byles Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer and Founder, Xponance
· Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth
· Suni Harford, President, UBS Asset Management
· Nelson Peltz, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner, Trian Fund Management
· Julian Salisbury, Global Head, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
· Lauren Taylor Wolfe, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Impactive Capital
· Anastasia Titarchuk, Chief Investment Officer, New York State Common Retirement Fund
· John Vaske, Head, Americas, Temasek
CNBC’s Delivering Alpha brings together the biggest names in the investment community from top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through one-on-one interviews and panel sessions.
The event speakers and agenda will be announced in the coming months.
Delivering Alpha is sponsored by Nuveen.
For more information about the 2022 Delivering Alpha conference including registration, speaking and sponsorship opportunities, visit: cnbcevents.com/delivering-alpha/.
Be part of the Delivering Alpha community all year long and stay up to date on the latest news in the investing community by signing up for the bi-weekly CNBC Delivering Alpha Newsletter: https://www.cnbc.com/deliveringalphanewsletter/.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage, business content and general news consumed by more than 547 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 15 live hours a day of news programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC’s highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides financial market news and information to CNBC’s investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.