Fall Line-up Includes New and Returning Virtual Events
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., August 31, 2020 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced its robust line-up of new and returning events to take place in Fall 2020. With the majority of conferences now being conducted virtually, CNBC has quickly pivoted to bring its sought after, newsmaking events directly to users’ homes with its busiest Fall line-up yet. Each event will utilize CNBC’s all-star roster of anchors and reporters to lead high-level discussions on critical issues through one-on-one interviews and panel sessions with top executives, policy makers and entrepreneurs.
“By capitalizing on the immediacy and connection that virtual platforms provide, we have been able to ramp up our Fall offerings like never before,” said Nick Dunn, Managing Director and Executive Editor of CNBC Events. “The value CNBC creates for our audiences, speakers and sponsors throughout each event is unmatched in this new environment and we look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional content across the board.”
The Fall 2020 CNBC Events line-up includes:
- NEW! CMO Exchange – September 9, 2020 –This new, exciting editorial initiative is focused on the evolving and growing role of the Chief Marketing Officer in the modern corporation. These smaller format, intimate discussions will feature in-depth conversations on matters critical to this group. From the strategic emergence of the corporate citizen to heightened opportunity and scrutiny to engage with Main Street, to shifting spending strategies to drive revenue and recognition. The initial event sponsor is Medallia.
- NEW! Inclusion in Action – September 10, 2020 – A new live virtual event in partnership with The Executive Leadership Council, the nation’s leading advocacy and educational network for African-American executives, examines how business leaders can take immediate, concrete action to begin to address racial disparities in their organizations and create sustainable solutions to allow for equity and opportunity for all.
- Delivering Alpha – September 30, 2020 – The annual who’s who of the investor community, produced by CNBC and Institutional Investor, offers market-moving intelligence, political commentary and economic forecasting. The initial event sponsors are FlexShares and Nuveen.
- @Work Summit – October 6, 2020 – This summit is designed to provide senior executives the opportunity to examine how the most forward-looking companies and their leaders are finding and keeping the best workers, upending traditional roles, and collaborating creatively from the world’s most influential voices who are defining the future of work. The initial event sponsors are Workday, Coupa, SHRM, T-Mobile for Business and ZipRecruiter.
- CNBC Financial Advisor Summit – October 20, 2020 – This event recognizes CNBC’s list of top independent wealth managers and provides substantive content to a robust audience of financial advisors. The initial event sponsors are Alliance for Lifetime Income, Build America Mutual, Interactive Brokers, J.P. Morgan Asset Management and Nuveen.
- Technology Executive Council Summit – October 29, 2020 – This summit of tech leaders convenes for discussion on how companies can employ breakthrough technologies to solve problems and power growth. The initial event sponsors are IBM, Nasdaq, Salesforce and T-Mobile for Business.
- Evolve – November 10, 2020 – This summit welcomes business decision makers from a cross-section of industries to celebrate iconic global companies, providing a high-impact platform for these legacy leaders to share their business strategies and lessons of success. The initial event sponsors are City National Bank and ZipRecruiter.
- NEW! Workforce Executive Council Summit – November 12, 2020 – The workforce has undergone a once-in-a lifetime shift and Chief Human Resource Officers, Chief People Officers and heads of Diversity and Inclusion are leading the change. This executive leadership forum looks at the biggest issues facing the workplace today and potential solutions to build for a stronger future. The initial event sponsors are Hospital for Special Surgery and SHRM.
- NEW! The Path Forward: Your Money – November 17, 2020 – While many Americans are feeling the economic effect of the Coronavirus pandemic, this event will feature top financial advisors, retirement and education consultants as well as tax experts to answer critical questions that are important to staying financially sound at a time of unprecedented challenges. The initial event sponsor is Empower Retirement.
- CNBC Disruptor 50 Summit – November 18, 2020 – Each year, CNBC selects and ranks the top 50 private companies that are transforming the economy and disrupting their industries. This year-long program includes the annual ranking, robust cross-platform coverage, a live celebration and VIP dinners. The initial event sponsors are Alfa Romeo and NYSE.
Additionally, CNBC will host a number of Spotlight events associated with the @Work and Evolve franchises throughout the Fall and focus on key topics tailored to each audience. Spotlight sponsors include Workday, City National Bank and T-Mobile for Business.
CNBC first began producing live events in 2011 with the debut of Delivering Alpha, the annual flagship event for the investor and business elite. It has since expanded its portfolio to include must-see events targeted at specific niches within the network’s C-level business audience, amplified across CNBC’s television, digital and social platforms through special digital reports, branded content, newsletters and regular on-air segments. For additional information regarding CNBC Events, visit: CNBCEvents.com.Read more on cnbc.com