Annual Conference for the Investor and Business Elite to be Held on September 19, 2019 at The Pierre in New York City
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., May 1, 2019—CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, and Institutional Investor today announced the ninth annual Delivering Alpha conference scheduled for September 19, 2019 at The Pierre in New York City.
This elite conference brings together the biggest names in the investment community including top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through one-on-one interviews and panel sessions. The 2018 Delivering Alpha conference featured Lawrence A. Kudlow, Director, United States National Economic Council; Kenneth C. Griffin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Citadel; Edgar Wachenheim III, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Greenhaven Associates, Inc.; Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management; Jonathan Gray, President and Chief Operating Officer, Blackstone; David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, The Carlyle Group; and Howard Marks, Co-Chairman, Oaktree Capital.
Exclusive coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
The conference agenda is being created in collaboration with a distinguished group of advisory board members:
- Christopher J. Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Afsaneh Beschloss, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RockCreek Group
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
- Jason Klein, Chief Investment Officer, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Hiro Mizuno, Executive Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Japan Pension Investment Fund
- Nelson Peltz, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner, Trian Partners
- David C. Villa, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- Ashbel “Ash” Williams, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Florida State Board of Administration
- Roslyn Zhang, Managing Director and Head of Hedge Fund Investments, China Investment Corporation
A portion of the conference proceeds will benefit The Council for Economic Education (CEE), the nation’s leading non-profit dedicated to increasing the economic and financial literacy of K-12 students.
For more information about the 2019 Delivering Alpha conference including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: http://www.deliveringalpha.com.Read full article on cnbc.com