CNBC Evolve Summit FAQ
1. Why did CNBC postpone the Evolve Summit?
The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, employees and communities is of utmost importance to us. As a result, we have decided to postpone the CNBC Evolve Summit until November 2020.
2. What is the refund policy if I cannot attend the new date?
Due to the unique circumstances surrounding our decision to reschedule the CNBC Evolve Summit, we are offering increased flexibility regarding ticket refunds.
• Attendees will have until June 12, 2020 to request a full refund without any processing fees.
• We will also accommodate requests to transfer tickets to appropriate colleagues.
3. I have already booked my hotel and flights for the conference in June.
CNBC is not responsible for reimbursing for hotels or flights. We do recommend reaching out to the hotel and/or airline directly to cancel reservations and request a refund.
4. What will happen to the panels that were scheduled for the CNBC Evolve Summit?
The CNBC Evolve Summit production team is working tirelessly to confirm programming for the Fall 2020 Summit and ensure as many panels as possible remain intact.
5. What safety measures will CNBC implement at the fall-slated conference?
We are continuing to monitor the situation and are evaluating each event accordingly. We will always apply the same high level of caution to each event, as the health and safety of our attendees, speakers and sponsors remains our highest priority.
6. What happens if the coronavirus outbreak isn’t contained by the new date?
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust as needed.
For additional information or questions, please contact our support staff at email@example.com