CNBC @Work Summit FAQ
1. Why did CNBC postpone the @Work Summit?
CNBC’s top priority is the health and safety of all attendees. Subsequently, out of an abundance of caution, CNBC has decided to postpone the summit amid rising concerns over COVID-19 (the coronavirus).
2. What is the refund policy?
Due to the unique circumstances surrounding our decision to postpone the 2020 CNBC @Work Summit, we are offering a full refund.
Attendees will be issued a full refund without any processing fees. Please allow 3-5 business days for refunds to be processed.
3. I have already booked my hotel and flights for the conference in April.
CNBC is not responsible for reimbursing for hotels or flights. We do recommend reaching out to the hotel and/or airline directly to cancel reservations and request a refund.
4. I booked a room using your hotel room block. Will I receive a refund?
Per the terms of your booking, CNBC is not responsible for reimbursing for hotel bookings. Please check with your hotel for their cancellation policy.
5. I’m signed up to attend a different CNBC conference. Will that be canceled as well?
We are continuing to monitor the situation and are evaluating each event accordingly. We will always apply the same high level of caution to each event, as the health and safety of our attendees, speakers and sponsors remains our highest priority.
6. For additional information or questions, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org